Latest

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

How to send sms to multiple users in laravel using nexmo

Asked by: Abhilash


Hi I want to send sms to users those are existing in my db. I am using nexmo. I have created account in nexmo. I am trying with adding virtual numbers in nexmo account. It's working when I send sms to a single user. But When I add multiple users in "to" section, it throwing error as displayed in the attached image. Before purchasing, I want to test it by sending bulk sms to virtual numbers. Any solutions?? enter image description here


Answers

Answered by: aaronbassett at 2017-07-11 05:45PM



The Nexmo SMS API only accepts a single number at a time in the to field. You will either have to loop over the list of users you want to send an SMS to

foreach($numbers as $number) {
    $client->message()->send([
        'to' => $number,
        'from' => NEXMO_FROM,
        'text' => 'Your message'
    ]);
}

Or use Nexmo SNS




Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox